New business units for sale or may let
The Boulevard, Altira Park, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 6LA
Altira is situated 7 miles north of Canterbury and 20 / 25 miles east of Sittingbourne / Medway Towns. It adjoins the junction of the dualled A299 Thanet Way and is 1.8 miles from Herne Bay railway station with direct services to London Victoria.
A new development of high quality industrial and warehouse units to be built by established commercial developer, Urban & Civic Plc. Uses will include B1 (Light industrial or offices), B2 (General industrial) and B8 (Storage and distribution).
* Steel portal frame
* 19'6' (6m) eaves height
* Pitched insulated metal sheet roofs with 10% daylight panels
* Electrically operated sectional overhead doors
* Power floated concrete floor
* Water, gas & 3 phase power
* Double glazed windows
* Excellent car parking
* Ancillary offices will have carpeting, suspended ceilings with recessed lights, electric heating and perimeter trunking
Completed and available for occupation. Phase II to be built to provide units from 2,500 to 12,000 sqft.
A major new Sainsbury's supermarket at the rear of the site is also completed and due for fit out in due course.
Similar properties available.
Unit 9 - 5,000 to 12,000 sqft. To be built.
Units 1-8 sold - Unit 9 to be built. For sale freehold (or may let), subject to contract.